Guidelines and Application
This event is sponsored by the Downtown Development Association of Lincolnton and the City of Lincolnton and we would like to thank you for your interest in becoming a vendor.
We have set forth some guidelines that will help you in the application process as well as what we are looking for in a vendor and some basic information. Please make sure that you complete every question on the application. Incomplete applications will not be processed and will be returned to you. We ask that you submit at least 3 photos of what you are looking to sell at the Market Day. Again if you do not submit photos, we cannot process your application.
We are looking for vendors who sell vintage items as well as antiques and a mixture of up-cycled and recycled items. We would like for our vendors to be able to create booths that are appealing and staged so that it is inviting for the customer to shop.
We will not be accepting any vendors that are direct sales such as Tupperware, Lula Roe, Paparazzi, etc. Remember we are an Antique and Vintage Market Day event.
Our event is a juried event and hence the reason that we want to know what you would bring if you are approved and also we want to see pictures of your booth or events that you have attended. We will carefully review each and every application that is submitted to us.
We have 2 booth sizes available this year:
10 x 10 Booth – $75
10 x 20 Booth – $150
Please make sure you indicate which size you would like on the application. Do not submit any monies to us until you receive notification that your application has been approved and you have been accepted to be a vendor.
- All vendors will be responsible for bringing their own tables and tents. Please remember that given the time of year, weights are REQUIRED to anchor tents in case wind is a factor.
- Vendors will receive notification the week prior to the event of their booth location and directions on how to enter and exit the event.
- Staff reserves the right to dismiss any vendor who displays disorderly conduct. Expulsion is at the discretion of the Event Coordinator and/or DDA Executive Director.
- Each vendor is encouraged to promote this event on their social media
- Electricity is not provided.
- It is the vendor’s responsibility to collect the sales tax for your sales. Lincoln County Tax rate is 7.00%
- Please make sure items in your booth are priced. That was one of our biggest complaints from customers last year.
Please feel free to email us at [email protected] or contact us at 704-452-6575.
Application Deadline – September 15, 2023