This event is sponsored by the Downtown Development Association of Lincolnton and the City of Lincolnton and we would like to thank you for your interest in becoming a vendor.
We have set forth some guidelines that will help you in the application process as well as what we are looking for in a vendor and some basic information. Please make sure that you complete every question on the application. Incomplete applications will not be processed and will be returned to you.
We would like for our vendors to be able to create booths that are appealing and staged so that it is inviting for the customer to shop.
We will not be accepting any vendors that are direct sales such as Tupperware, Lula Roe, Paparazzi, etc.
We will carefully review each and every application that is submitted to us.
We have 1 booth size available this year:
8 x 8 Booth/Tent – We will be providing the tents and weights to you this year at no charge for your appointed date in the park. We will also providing lighting in the booth/tent.
- All vendors will be responsible for bringing their own tables and chairs.
- Staff reserves the right to dismiss any vendor who displays disorderly conduct. Expulsion is at the discretion of the Event Coordinator and/or DDA Executive Director.
- Each vendor is encouraged to promote this event on their social media
- Electricity is not provided. Please bring your own POS for transactions.
- It is the vendor’s responsibility to collect the sales tax for your sales. Lincoln County Tax rate is 7.00%
- Please make sure items in your booth are priced.
- Please feel free to email us at [email protected] or contact us at 828.612.9135.
Application Deadline – November 4th, 2023